Annike is our Ground Manager at King George Park.
Each match day, Annike will be onsite and on hand. She’ll supply equipment, balls and bibs and answer your questions to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Annike plays for Division 1 in the WIL age group, so catch her for a tip or two.
Football NSW backed
As if Annike and Otto weren’t reassuring enough, King George Park Summer Soccer is sanctioned and insured by Football NSW, so players (and parents) have peace of mind.
What’s more, each game will be overseen by a CRA referee with the result and competition ladder updated and posted each Wednesday evening.
Otto is our Competition Manager for King George Park Summer Soccer.
Otto is the man behind the draws and scores. He’s on the phone for any issues you have with the draw, registrations and scores (0478 003 549). Otto understands your issues as he’s a long standing player with experience coaching and managing teams.
Relaxed feel, with three large grass fields 40m x 65m
Balls and bibs supplied on the night
Games start on and end on allotted time. If a game starts late, that time will be deducted from play.
- All teams must have matching jerseys and socks
- Kick ins replace throw ins
- Opposition players must be 5m or more away from a kick in or kick off
- Goal Keepers must restart play from a stationary ball or a throw if the ball has gone out. A kick to a ball released from the GKs hand is permitted if the GK saves or catches the ball.
- A goal cannot be scored direct from a kick in or a kick off. It must be touched prior to the ball being awarded a goal.
- No slide tackling. All slide tackles will result in a direct free kick.
- Teams can borrow up to 2 players to bring the team’s number to six to start a game. Once the team’s players arrive, the borrowed players must stop playing. At no stage can a team use borrowed players and have reserves. In the case of U17-AA borrowed players must be from the lower division. Gaming of rules can result in the game being allocated as a forfeit with 3-0 points awarded against the infringing team.
The following will be used when determining the ranking of Teams within each Competition:
- Greater number of points obtained in season matches
- If two or more teams are equal on the basis of the above criteria, their place will be determined as follows:
- Greater goal difference resulting from season proper matches
- Greater goals scored from all season proper matches
- Greater number of points obtained between the Teams concerned (head to head)
- Greater number of goals scored in matches between the two teams concerned.
- A play-off match between the two teams if needed
Points will be allocated as follows for all Premiership Matches:
- Win – 3 points;
- Draw – 1 point each Team;
- Bye – No points;
- Loss – No points; or
- Forfeit – 3 points to the Team receiving the forfeit.
- 1v4, 2v3
- Winner of each will play in the GF on the same night.
Submit an expression of interest and get your uniform sorted right now!
- Create your team name
- List your squad of between eight and 10 players
- Indicate your team colours for shirt, shorts and socks (teams supply their own kit)
It’s that easy.
Fees are for 10 rounds plus finals:
- Junior and Senior Teams – Register before the 28th of September for $1,200 early bird registration per team entry. After the early bird registration period, registration per team will be $1,300.
Teams can transfer the payment into the Leichhardt Saints bank account, Bendigo bank, BSB 633-000, Account Number 129615134, including your team name in the details.
King George Park Summer Soccer is well-run, great fun and the ideal opportunity to get together and get fit.