Annike is our Competition and Ground Manager at King George Park.
Each match day, Annike will be onsite and on hand. She’ll supply equipment, balls and bibs and answer your questions to ensure everything runs smoothly.
She is also behind registration, draws and scores. For any issues or questions you can phone her (0411 086 100) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Football NSW backed
King George Park Summer Soccer is sanctioned and insured by Football NSW, so players (and parents) have peace of mind.
What’s more, each game will be overseen by a CRA referee with the result and competition ladder updated and posted each Wednesday evening.
Relaxed feel, with three large grass fields 40m x 65m
Balls and bibs supplied on the night
Games start on and end on allotted time. If a game starts late, that time will be deducted from play.
- All teams must have matching jerseys and socks
- Kick ins replace throw ins
- Opposition players must be 5m or more away from a kick in or kick off
- Goal Keepers must restart play from a stationary ball or a throw if the ball has gone out. A kick to a ball released from the GKs hand is permitted if the GK saves or catches the ball.
- A goal cannot be scored direct from a kick in or a kick off. It must be touched prior to the ball being awarded a goal.
- No slide tackling. All slide tackles will result in a direct free kick.
- Teams can borrow up to 2 players to bring the team’s number to six to start a game. Once the team’s players arrive, the borrowed players must stop playing. At no stage can a team use borrowed players and have reserves. In the case of U17-AA borrowed players must be from the lower division. Gaming of rules can result in the game being allocated as a forfeit with 3-0 points awarded against the infringing team.
The following will be used when determining the ranking of Teams within each Competition:
- Greater number of points obtained in season matches
If two or more teams are equal on the basis of the above criteria, their place will be determined as follows:
- Greater goal difference resulting from season matches
- Greater goals scored from all season matches
- Greater number of points obtained between the Teams concerned (head to head)
- Greater number of goals scored in matches between the two teams concerned.
Points will be allocated as follows for all matches:
- Win – 3 points;
- Draw – 1 point each Team;
- Bye – No points;
- Loss – No points; or
- Forfeit – 3 points to the Team receiving the forfeit.
- All teams play for placement (1 v 2, 3 v 4, 5 v 6)
Submit an expression of interest and get your uniform sorted right now!
- Create your team name
- List your squad of between eight and 10 players
- Indicate your team colours for shirt, shorts and socks (teams supply their own kit)
It’s that easy.
Fees are for 10 rounds plus final week:
- Junior and Senior Teams – Register before the 7th of September for $1,200 early bird registration per team entry. After the early bird registration period, registration per team will be $1,300.
Teams can transfer the payment into the Leichhardt Saints bank account, Bendigo bank, BSB 633-000, Account Number 129615134, including your team name in the details.
King George Park Summer Soccer is well-run, great fun and the ideal opportunity to get together and get fit.